Friday, May 20, 2016

Migraine

The last few days have been exceptionally hard for me.  My head has been on fire with pain, and making me want to sleep all the time.  Pain medicine doesn't even touch it.  Migraines are so miserable!  For all you out there that suffer from these intense head pains on a constant or even frequent basis, I feel for you and am so sorry you have to live with them.  I would never wish this on anyone.


This is a picture I just drew of what I think a migraine feels like.  Messy hair that you can't put up because it hurts too much.  Silent tears as you suffer with this incredible pain.  It feels like all the blood vessels in your head are constricting.  The endorphin's are in overload, trying to rid you of this pain.  Your heart rate becomes elevated as the pain continues.  You start breathing just a little harder to help deal with it.  You turn out the lights and try to sleep, but sleep is sometimes impossible to happen.  Tossing and turning comes as you try and get comfortable.  You listen to Christian contemporary music, hoping it distracts you from your suffering.

This my friends, is the worst headache you can experience.  

I actually just had an MRI today to see if there is something going on in my ears or head.  I haven't been able to walk without assistance for over six weeks now.  I'm dizzy, off balance, nauseated, have ear ringing/pain, and chronic headaches.  The other option, is that it's all my body's reaction to stress.  I'll find out on Monday if there is some type of issue going on or not.  Please be praying for some answers for this so I can walk again!  Know that I am thinking of all you who suffer from migraines frequently.  It's no fun, and I hope that we can figure out how to manage this crap :)

Blessings to you!

He is worthy and greatly to be praised

 Olivia Grace

1 comment: