Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Go Fund Me

Last Thursday, I went to talk to my counselor in Dallas.  As she says every time, she emphasized even more the critical need for me to get some intense daily therapy at an intensive outpatient center.  This put me on a search for Residential Treatment Centers all across the US.  I have felt a desperate need to get some serious help as soon as possible, because of the intensity of the depression and occasional suicidal thoughts.  

As I researched treatment centers, I became extremely frustrated and depressed.  Every center I found was going to cost between $1,100-$1,250 per day!  Okay, so I have no money, no job, and I need help....but now I can't get it??  How am I supposed to get better and be able to live a more normal life, get a job and go to school, without critical treatment?  So, I found a place in Washington that will help me out, as long as I raise as much money as possible they will pay the rest.  It is 30 grand a month, which is about how long I will be staying.  I started a Go Fund Me page to help with the finances, and I hope you will consider helping me out.  Please also be praying for me to be able to raise enough to go by the middle of June. 



Thank you!

 He is worthy and greatly to be praised

 Olivia Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment