Sunday, February 8, 2015

Photography Website!


I had the privilege of creating my own photography website, a few weeks ago. It was SO much fun...but with much trial and error. There were many changes that needed to take place over a period of about a week, quite a few emails back and forth with a credit card company, trying to purchase my own domain name, etc.
Why a photography website, you may ask?
The answer is simple. I need income. But a bonus, is that people can be blessed with God's Creation displayed throughout their home.
It has been a very frustrating last couple of weeks, trying to have faith that God will provide my needs, and yet not seeing it come in. I am only 19 years old, and on the verge of bankruptcy. I have two darling little children that I sponsor over in South Asia, that I love, and I know God loves. But how can I keep affording it? I have a cell phone bill that I have to keep paying every month. But how can I keep affording it? I have a few friends who I'd love to give a gift too, either crocheting, or something else. But how can I keep affording it?  I have a dear friend who is cold all the time, and suffers with some unknown health issues like me. I want to make a blanket for her, a thick double crocheted one with two colors of yarn. But how can I keep affording it? The answer is I can't. Not without the help of Jesus Christ Himself. I can't do this on my own. I can't keep giving back to Him what I don't have. So I've been desperately praying, asking God for help, for income, and for a content heart to wait. This website I saw as a God-given opportunity to earn some money, and allow others to be blessed by the photographs of His Creation.
I have yet to receive any orders, and am hoping and praying it wasn't in vain. If you have anyone that you think might be interested, please send them the link. If you would like to help by purchasing a few yourself, please do. If you have any yarn you'd like to donate, please feel free. If you have an at home job that I can do, please let me know. If you know Jesus, and have a chance to ask Him about my situation, please pray. Anything and everything is appreciated!
I will be posting this website link on the side of my blog, so you can always find it.
Thank you so much!

He is worthy and greatly to be praised

 Olivia Grace


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I'm definitely going to look at it! My blog is maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com if you want to look at it!

    ReplyDelete