Sunday, October 4, 2015

Daddy

This past week has been a whirlwind of a week for both me and my family, as some of you may know. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital on Tuesday because I started seizing during a new allergy treatment. Little did I know, that I would be seizing consistently every 2-3 minutes for over eight hours, unconscious, my body not responding to the meds, and then transported to a major Dallas hospital for hopefully some answers not to be released until 4 days later. I was not really ever diagnosed, since they were non-epileptic 'seizures', supposedly caused by emotional stress.







While I was there, my dad was by my side almost the entire time. He held my hand, blew my nose, took me to the bathroom, adjusted my position whenever I needed it, massaged my arms, put my hair up, played uno with me, made me laugh, brought me all my food, and gave me hugs. He was the best thing that ever happened. I've never been so dependent in my life, besides when I was born and for him to care about me so much as to do everything in the world that needed to be done, made me feel so special!

My first time sitting in a chair after 3 days of being bedridden!





As I was awake last night unable to sleep, I thought about how wonderful my daddy is and that he is trying to be an example of my eternal Daddy. That God cares about me just as much and more as my daddy, sitting by my side through thick and thin, wiping the tears off my eyes, and helping me get up and walk again. To me, it's beautiful :) My daddy in Heaven and my daddy on earth love me to the stars and moon and back, and take care of me no matter what.

"I love you with an everlasting love, with loving kindness I have drawn you."
~Jeremiah 31:3

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He
will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you with His love; He
will exult over you with singing." ~Zephaniah 3:17

"See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be
called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world
does not know us is that it did not know Him." ~1 John 3:1


Praise the Lord that His mercies are new every morning, that His love is everlasting, and that His faithfulness will never end! And a huge thanks to both my Daddy's for their unconditional love. Jesus loves you so very much :)

He is worthy and greatly to be praised

 Olivia Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment